*Looking for an egg free homemade ranch dressing? I have you covered! CLICK HERE for egg free Paleo and Whole30 approved ranch 🙂
We LOVE this recipe! I always have this homemade ranch dressing in my fridge and my family swears it’s better than the bottled stuff I used to buy! It can also easily be converted to a ranch dressing recipe by thinning out with filtered water. I find that when I thin it out with dairy free milk it effects the flavor, but water works like a charm 🙂
A lot of the dairy free or Paleo ranch dressings I’ve tried are good but have an “off” taste. But I can assure you that this dressing has no “off” taste. I’m sure it will become a staple in your home like it is in mine 🙂
- ¾ C Paleo Mayonnaise (see link above) or Veganaisse for egg free
- ¼ C Coconut Cream (I recommend Thai Kitchen brand or Sprouts brand because some brands have a funny aftertaste) *See above OR my cultured dariy free sour cream, link above
- ½ tsp Sea Salt, more to taste
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder, or to taste
- 1½ Tbsp Dried Parsley or 4 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder, or to taste
- ¼ tsp. Dried Dill
- 1½ tsp. Distilled White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- ⅛ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Filtered Water, as needed to thin
- Combine all ingredients except the water in a medium-sized container with a lid and mix together gently. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed, I usually add a bit more garlic and onion powder.Then, add filtered water as needed to thin.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.