5. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Scraping down the bowl as necessary.
6. Add the flour mixture and beat until incorporated. Again, you might need to scrape down the bowl.
7. Add in the cocoa mixture and beat until smooth. Batter will be thin.
8. Line a muffin tin with baking cups or spray generously with oil.
9. Fill each cup almost to the top and bake 16-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of muffin comes out clean.
10. Allow to cool on a cooling rack (I don’t what’s going on with the lop-sided muffin on the right!), then dip in my dairy free chocolate ganache icing. Place on large plate and refrigerate until the ganache is set, 30 minutes to an hour.