I use this grain free pie crust recipe all the time – it’s easy and delicious 🙂 Enjoy!
*I need to update the picture I know!!!
- 1¾ C Blanched Almond Flour, Honeyville Brand
- ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1¼ tsp. Vanilla
- up to 5 Tbsp. melted casein free/dairy free butter (I use Earth Balance), coconut oil may also work
- Mix all ingredients except butter in medium sized mixing bowl
- Add butter til crust reaches good consistancy and press into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 min.