Quick and Easy Tilapia
- 6 pieces individually wrapped tilapia
- 2 Tbsp. Earth Balance (vegan) butter
- lemon pepper
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- While still in plastic wrap, thaw in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take the tilapia out of the wrapper and place on a cutting board. Season generously with salt, pepper, and lemon pepper.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. of butter and l tsp. lemon juice over medium heat in large skillet.
- Place 3 pieces of fish in the melted butter (or however fit comfortably in you skillet) and cook 4-5 minutes, until the edges start to brown. Turn over and cook an additional 3-5 minutes. Place on serving platter.
- Melt another tablespoon of butter in the skillet, add some lemon juice, and cook the remaining tilapia.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.