This recipe got a great big thumbs up from my whole family. The original recipe, which I got from a family friend, called for a sleeve of crushed supreme club crackers. Instead of the crackers, I just used gluten free Panko Bread Crumbs and adjusted the seasonings.
I used chicken tenders, but you could also use chicken breasts-just increase the baking time to around 25-30 minutes.
- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 5 Tbsp. Earth Balance (vegan) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. seasoned salt
- ½ box (about 1½ cups) gluten free panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If your chicken is frozen, thaw in microwave.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, and pepper.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter.
- Then, add the garlic and saute until browned and fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the seasoned salt.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Dredge the chicken in the butter mixture, then the bread crumbs. Shake off excess and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until fork inserts easily and chicken is cooked through.