These are simple, simple, simple. And I love that they look kind of rustic, they really go great with a roast or steak… really any kind of meat. I like to make them with my roast because sometimes when you cook potatoes in the crock pot they can get kind of mushy. Besides, it’s just as easy for me to make these as it is for me to throw some potatoes in the crock pot. And if I have any leftovers I like to eat them with my eggs for breakfast. Yum!
Every time I make these they are a huge hit and people go on and on about them. I don’t tell them they only took me 5 minutes to make. Unless they ask for the recipe. Then I’m nice and give them the recipe having to admit how easy they were 🙂
- 10 new potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasonings
- ½ - 1 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry your potatoes, then cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl or baggie combine all ingredients and toss to combine. Or if you're like me, just mix it all up with your hands on the baking sheet 🙂
- Spread out on your baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.