- 1 Handful (1/4 - ½ C) Baby Spinach, stems removed (baby spinach is more tender and easier to process)
- ⅓ - ½ C SO Delicious Coconut Milk
- 1 Pint SO Delicious Vanilla Bean Ice Cream**
- 2 Tsp. Peppermint Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Place spinach and ⅓ C coconut milk into blender and blend until completely smooth. Scrape down bowl as necessary.
- Add ice cream and peppermint extract, blend til smooth. Add more milk as needed to help facilitate blending.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend a few seconds, leaving some small pieces of chocolate.
**You can use 1 pint of any dairy free vanilla ice cream… there are lots of great recipes out there!