Howdy! As many of you already know, I’m in the process of moving my blog to WordPress!!! I’ve been really busy learning about WordPress and setting up my new site but I thought I’d go ahead and share this recipe I whipped up last week.
My family is crazy about bananas so, as you can imagine, these were a huge hit. In fact, they were gone the next day! They’re quick, easy, moist and delicious. They keep well in the freezer then you can just pop one in the microwave a few seconds and have a tasty treat with breakfast or a snack during the day. Enjoy!
Here’s the fun printable:
- 1¼ C Blanched Almond Flour, Honeyville Brand
- ¾ C Arrowroot Flour
- 1½ Tsp. Grain Free Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ½ C Honey
- ¾ C Overly Ripe Mashed Bananas (about 2 large)
- 2 Tsp. Pure Vanilla
- ½ C Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the walnuts onto a baking sheet and bake until fragrant, about 5 - 8 minutes. Keep a close eye on them so they don't burn! Set aside.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.... almond flour, arrowroot, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients... honey, mashed bananas, vanilla, and eggs.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined. Stir in the toasted walnuts.
- Fill each muffin cup with ¼ C of batter, about ⅔ full. Batter makes 13 - 14 muffins.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until nicely browned. Cool completely.
this post is part of Fat Tuesday, and Slightly Indulgent Tuesday,Gluten Free Fridays, Whole Food Fridays, and Allergy Free Wednesday