I am so happy to announce that I will be joining Linda from The Gluten Free Homemaker and Lynn from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures as a co-host for Gluten Free Wednesdays! Both of them have fantastic sites and recipes, so it’s a real honor that they asked me to co-host with them 🙂 If you’re not familiar with Linda or Lynn, you can click on the links above to be taken to their sites or click the links below to follow us via e-mail or social media:
What Is Gluten Free Wednesdays?
When your diet is restricted, figuring out what to eat can be challenging. Gluten Free Wednesdays is a weekly carnival where people can link up their favorite gluten free recipes. The goal of this weekly carnival is to provide people with gluten-free eating ideas and information. Plus, once you link up a recipe, it will show up on all three sites and I will highlight several of the recipes that were shared the next week – YAY!
I would love for you to participate in this carnival, and participation is easy. Every Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning I will put up a new “Gluten-Free Wednesdays” post. You will be able to add your link until midnight on Thursday. Please read over these guidelines below, and you’ll know what to do.
Last Week’s Highlight:
Last Weeks Most Clicked On Post Was This Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust from Simply 123 Allergy Free
My submission for this week is Grilled Chicken With Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce. This dish is really flavorful and pairs great with zucchini noodles. Not only is it gluten free, but it is also dairy free and Paleo 🙂
Entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1. All links should provide a gluten-free eating idea or information about the gluten-free diet. You don’t have to have a gluten-free blog. Many meal ideas are naturally gluten free.
2. You do not have to link to a recipe, but they are the most popular. Recipes should be gluten free or specifically state gluten-free options (keep in mind that some people are new at this). Non-recipe posts should still be food related, not just articles about healthy living.
3. Please provide a text link to my site (or another host) somewhere in your post. This helps others to find the carnival and is simple blog etiquette. Please do not link to an image only or to a page/post with a list of carnivals. (You only need to link to one co-host.)
4. When you add your carnival link, please enter the permalink to your post, not a link to your homepage. This keeps people from having to search for the post if they follow the link at a later time. It also allows you to use an older post. You can usually get the permalink by clicking on the blog post title and then copying it from the address bar.
5. Please do not link to a post where you are hosting your own blog carnival.
6. Please do not host your own Gluten-Free Wednesdays carnival.
7. If you would like to use the above button or one below, please save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog.
8. This carnival is co-hosted with Linda of The Gluten Free Homemaker and Lynn of Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures. You can enter your link at any of our three sites and it will show up in all three places. You only need to link back to one site.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.