We eat these crispy baked chicken wings every week for ‘Wednesday Wing Night’ at our house and we absolutely LOVE it!!! It originally started because wings are super easy to make after I get groceries on Wednesdays and it has now turned into a family tradition that we can’t get enough of! I keep thinking my family will get tired of it but we still look forward to it every Wednesday. They are crispy, easy to make, and you can adjust the sauce to your liking. I serve mine with cut up veggies and my Homemade Paleo Ranch Dressing, then the next day I use the leftover wings to make wing salads for all of us – delish!!!!
Enjoy wing night!!!
Pin for later:
* For Whole30 use the Whole30 BBQ sauce option or omit BBQ sauce and use up to 1/4 C of ghee (depending on how hot you want it, the less you use the hotter it will be), 1/2 C Franks Red Hot, and 1 Tbsp of Steak Seasoning
*HERE is my Sweet & Tangy Paleo BBQ Sauce Recipe and
*HERE is the recipe to my Homemade Ranch Dressing that is Paleo and Whole30
- 4 Lbs. Chicken Wings, can be frozen or thawed (for frozen, they may take longer to brown)
- ⅓ C Franks Red Hot (do not substitute)
- 1 C BBQ Sauce (see link above for Paleo recipe)
- 1 Tbsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning or Steak Seasoning Of Choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a broiler pan with foil and grease the top with coconut oil, olive oil, or oil spray.
- Evenly spread the wings in the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until nicely browned. Flip over.
- Bake an additional 15 - 20 minutes. If wings are not browned yet, turn oven to broil and broil until crispy, 3-5 minutes. Watch carefully as they can burn easily on broil.
- Once wings are nicely browned and crispy, place in a large mixing bowl and toss with the sauce.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the Franks Red Hot, BBQ sauce, and steak seasoning. Heat over medium heat until it reaches a boil and allow to bubble around 30 seconds. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.