I found this recipe in the far recesses of my recipe box. It was given to my by a friend when me and the hubby got married 10 years ago! I keep wondering why in the world I waited 10 years to make it??? It’s slightly breaded, tender, juicy, has a slight hint of rosemary, and a balsamic glaze. Not to mention easy! I will never lose this recipe again 🙂 Thanks Paula!
I served mine with this balsamic glazed carrot recipe. YUM!!!
Balsamic Pork Chops
Author: Cassidy Stauffer
Recipe type: Dinner
- 6 Pork Chops, 1 inch thick
- ½ C Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tsp. Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 14 Oz. Gluten Free Chicken Broth
- ⅓ C Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and place as many as will comfortably fit in skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Set aside. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all chops are browned.
- Add 1 Tbsp. oil to the skillet. Making sure your chicken broth and vinegar are ready to go... add the garlic to the skillet and cook 15 - 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the broth and vinegar before it burns. Stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Cook 6 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add chops back to skillet. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through.