Last Updated on
Balsamic Pork ChopsPrint Rate
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 6 Pork Chops 1 inch thick
- 1/2 C Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tsp. Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil as needed
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 14 Oz. Gluten Free Chicken Broth
- 1/3 C Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and place as many as will comfortably fit in skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Set aside. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all chops are browned.
- Add 1 Tbsp. oil to the skillet. Making sure your chicken broth and vinegar are ready to go... add the garlic to the skillet and cook 15 - 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the broth and vinegar before it burns. Stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Cook 6 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add chops back to skillet. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.