These Keto Balsamic Pork Chops are lightly breaded with a hint of rosemary, pan fried, and glazed in a delicious sweet and tangy balsamic sauce.
This Balsamic Pork Chop Recipe was given to me from a family friend years ago after my hubby and got married and it’s still one of our favorites! It’s slightly breaded, tender, juicy, has a slight hint of rosemary with a balsamic glaze, and is super easy! I only had to make a few simple changes to make it Paleo, Keto, & Gluten free – but it’s still just as good as the original! Here are the easy steps:
Easy Steps For Keto Balsamic Pork Chops
Start by whisking together the breading ingredients – almond flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture and shake off the excess flour.
Brown the pork chops over medium heat in a large skillet until golden, around 4 minutes. Don’t worry if the chops are cooked through at this time.
Be sure not overcrowd the pan and cook in batches if needed. After all the pork chops are browned, set them aside on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
Add an additional Tbsp of oil to the hot skillet. Add 2 cloves of garlic to the skillet and allow to cook for 15 to 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Then, stir in some chicken broth and balsamic vinegar. Allow to cook for about 6 minutes, or until liquid is reduced by about half.
Return the pork chops back to the skillet. Cover and cook another 5 minutes, or until the chops are cooked through. Serve garnished with fresh rosemary and enjoy!!!
Keto Balsamic Pork Chops
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 6 Bone-In Pork Chops 1 inch thick
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour finely ground
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Avocado Oil or Olive Oil as needed
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 14 oz. Chicken Broth
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Whisk together the almond flour, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large, shallow mixing bowl
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and place as many as will comfortably fit in skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Set aside. Repeat until all chops are browned.
- Add 1 Tbsp. oil to the skillet. Making sure your chicken broth and vinegar are ready to go... add the garlic to the skillet and cook 15 - 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the broth and vinegar before the garlic burns. Stir to loosen particles from bottom of skillet.
- Cook 6 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add chops back to skillet. Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
Pin Pork Chops For Later