- 1 1/4 C Blanched Almond Flour Honeyville Brand
- 3/4 C Arrowroot Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder Grain-Free Recipe
- 1/4 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cloves
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/3 C Applesauce
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance Coconut Spread or butter of choice
- 2/3 C Granulated Sugar I used coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 C SO Delicious Coconut Milk or preferred milk alternative
- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the almond flour, arrowroot, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well mixed. Set aside.
- Peel, core, and finely chop the apples. Stir in the lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the applesauce, coconut sugar, and coconut spread until well blended. Add in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
- Slowly beat in the vanilla, milk alternative, and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the apples.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups or spray with cooking oil. Evenly divide the batter into each cup. Bake 17 - 20 minutes or until browned on top.
- Cool completely to properly set up. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.