Last Updated on
Pin for later:
Dairy Free Chocolate Ganache
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 1 C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or chocolate chips of choice
- 1/2 C Full-Fat Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- Place chocolate chips and vanilla in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat the coconut milk over medium heat until it reaches a gentle boil.
- Pour the warm creamer over the chocolate and swirl the coconut cream to make sure all the chips are covered. Cover and leave undisturbed for 5 minutes to trap the heat.
- Remove lid and whisk until chocolate is completely smooth. If for some reason your chocolate doesn't completely melt, heat for 15 seconds in the microwave and stir until smooth. Repeat as needed but not heat more than 15 seconds at a time or your chocolate will harden!
- Dip donuts, tops of cupcakes, etc... into the ganache. Ganache will slightly harden into a smooth satin as it cools.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.