These chocolate chip gluten free and vegan pumpkin muffins are are tender, moist, delicious, have a nice crumb, and are kid approved!
Chocolate Chip Gluten Free & Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Warning: these are crazy addictive
I know it’s no longer pumpkin season, but I LOVE pumpkin and like to have it all year around. Especially when pumpkin is combined with chocolate – it’s pretty much the best. thing. ever. That’s probably why I love these muffins so much.
They are tender, moist, delicious, have a nice crumb, and are simply A-Mazing. Plus, they are super easy to make and kid-approved – I had to cut my kids off at 3 muffins each!
They are perfect for breakfast (I think they’re healthy enough for breakfast!), dessert, lunchboxes, or a grab-and-go snack for any time of the day.
Gluten Free & Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9 cups of a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, coconut palm sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Then, stir in the pumpkin, non-dairy milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then evenly divide batter between the 9 prepared muffin cups.
- Smooth out the tops and sprinkle additional chocolate chips over the top if desired.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.