Hearty Chicken SoupPrint Rate
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots peeled and diced
- 2 Stalks Celery diced
- 1/2 C Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 C White Onion finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. Seeded Jalapeno minced (optional)
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 32- oz. Box Chicken Broth GFCF
- 3 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 Can Northern Beans white, undrained
- 1 Can Corn drained (optional)
- 2 C Thinly Sliced Spinach stems removed
- 2 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (or 2 lg. cans of drained, cooked chicken)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp. Dill
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Basil
- Cover Chicken with water in a large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and cook 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken, shred with 2 forks, and set aside.
- Rinse out the same large pot you boiled your chicken in, then heat olive oil in it over medium heat.
- Chop up all your veggies. Saute carrots, celery, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno (if using) for 5-8 minutes stirring frequently. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes. Enjoy your healthy hearty soup!
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.