These simple, easy peel hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot come out perfect every time and only take 15 minutes from start to finish!
This past year we haven’t eaten many eggs because if I eat too many they can bother me, but my son absolutely LOVES them!! Especially now that we are following more of a keto diet, hard boiled eggs are the perfect snack!
I love this method because the peel just falls right off, I’m not even kidding!!! In the past I’ve spent what seems like hours trying to peel eggs, just to end up with ugly dented eggs and little tiny pieces of shell everywhere, but not any more!!
This method is super fast, easy, and the eggs are super easy to peel.
All you do is put about 1 cup of water in the bottom of your instant pot, add the rack, then put the eggs on top.
Put the lid on and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes then let it set 5 minutes.
After that, release the remaining pressure manually, put them in cold water, and peel! Easy Breezy, and the whole process only takes 15 minutes 🙂
pin for later:
Perfect Easy-Peel Hard Boiled Eggs In The Instant Pot
- Whole Eggs up to as many as will fit on your rack
- 1 Cup of Water
- Put the water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Add the rack then put the eggs on top.
- Close the lid and turn the vent to "sealing"
- Cook on high pressure 5 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes then manually release the rest of the pressure.
- Place the eggs into a bowl of cold water to halt the cooking process. You can peel immediately or wait a few minutes, it's up to you!
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.