These simple, easy peel Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs come out perfect every time and only take 15 minutes from start to finish!
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Now that we are following more of a Keto diet, these Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are the perfect snack! They are fast, easy, and the eggs are super easy to peel.
Making Instant Pot hard boiled eggs is my new favorite method because the peel just falls right off! I’m not even kidding!!! In the past I’ve spent what seems like hours trying to peel eggs, just to end up with ugly dented eggs and little tiny pieces of shell everywhere, but not any more!!
All you do is put about 1 cup of water in the bottom of your instant pot, add the rack, then put the eggs on top.
Put the lid on and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes then let it set 5 minutes.
After that, release the remaining pressure manually, put them in cold water, and peel! Easy Breezy, and the whole process only takes 15 minutes 🙂
Perfect Easy-Peel Hard Boiled Eggs In The Instant Pot
- Whole Eggs up to as many as will fit on your rack
- 1 Cup of Water
- Put the water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Add the rack then put the eggs on top.
- Close the lid and turn the vent to "sealing"
- Cook on high pressure 5 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes then manually release the rest of the pressure.
- Place the eggs into a bowl of cold water to halt the cooking process. You can peel immediately or wait a few minutes, it's up to you!
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.