- 1 1/2 pounds of stew meat
- 1 recipe for homemade dry onion soup mix or store bought if you can find a gluten and dairy free version
- 2 Idaho potatoes
- 1 16- oz. package peeled baby carrots (you can peel your own but I'm much too lazy!)
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen corn omit for Paleo
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen green beans cut in half if needed
- 2 14.5- oz. cans of tomato sauce
- 3 cups of water and/or beef broth make sure it's gluten and dairy free
- 1 Tbsp. GLUTEN FREE Worcestershire sauce optional
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Line your crock pot or grease with oil.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dry onion soup mix.
- Add the meat and onion soup mix to the crock pot.
- Cut up the potatoes and carrots into bite-sized pieces... mine were a bit large.
- Add all remaining ingredients to crock pot and stir.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until meat is fork tender. Taste and adjust salt/seasonings as desired. *My crock pot tends to cook quickly so adjust time accordingly
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
Here’s my picts 🙂