Keto No-Bake Brownie Bites
These no-bake keto brownie bites are not only super fast and easy, but they are perfect for snacks, desserts, lunchboxes, or anytime really! And to make them lower carb you can sub pecans for the walnuts :)
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
In the bowl of a food processor add the walnuts and sea salt. Process on high for 5 to 10 seconds, or until the nuts are broken up into small pieces.
Add the cocoa powder, nut butter, vanilla, and keto sweetener. Process until well combined and batter starts coming together. Add coconut flour or water, one tablespoon at a time, as needed to achieve the right consistency (see notes below).
Pulse in the chocolate chips.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roll the dough between the palms of your hand to form in 18 bite-sized balls and place them on the parchment paper.
Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until firm and enjoy!
- Walnut or pecans both work in this recipe. However, the pecan version has fewer carbs with 1.68 net carbs per bite, while the walnut version has 3 net carbs per bite.
- Depending on the thickness of your nut butter, you may need to add either coconut flour or water to achieve the right consistency. You want the batter to hold together and roll into a ball easily. For nut butter that is really thin, you may need to add coconut flour, 1 Tablespoon at a time, until the bites hold together. If your nut butter is fairly thick, your batter may be crumbly. If this happens, add water, 1 Tablespoon at a time, until it comes together.
- Store leftover keto brownie bites in a resealable baggie in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- For the keto sweetener, I prefer to use a Granulated Monk Fruit Allulose blend because sometimes erythritol-based sweeteners can leave a slight aftertaste. However, any granulated keto sweetener will work! To see a complete guide of all the different keto sweeteners and how to use them, see my Ultimate Keto Sweeteners Guide!
- As a gift to my readers, I've teamed up with BESTI SWEETENERS to give you guys 10% off! Simply use the code "CRAVEABLE" at checkout.
- For Paleo, use coconut palm sugar instead of a keto sweetener.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg