No-Oats Paleo And Keto Oatmeal
This No-Oats Paleo And Keto Oatmeal is super easy to make and tastes so much like traditional oatmeal it will knock your socks off!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Pecan Halves
- 1 Tbsp. Whole Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp. Whole Flax Seeds
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- Maple Syrup or Keto Maple Flavored Syrup
- Coconut Palm Sugar or Preferred Keto Sweetener
- Fresh Fruit or Berries
- Cinnamon And Spices etc...
Combine the pecan halves, chia seeds, flax seeds, and non-dairy milk in a blender and process until blended but not smooth. Allow to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to slightly thicken.
Heat on the stove or in the microwave then add desired sweeteners and toppings.
- A high-powered blender isn't needed for this recipe. 1 cup of liquid should be enough for most blenders. If your blender needs more liquid to process though, add more non-dairy milk as needed. If you need to add more a few Tablespoons of milk, add an additional 1 Tbsp of chia seeds to thicken.
- Besides the health benefits, the chia and flax seeds add texture and help thicken up the oatmeal after blending so don't omit them.
- Feel free to use any preferred paleo or keto sweeteners and add-ins.
- Nutritional Information does not include toppings.
Calories: 819kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 80g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 4.1mg