Cinnamon No-Bake Keto Donut Holes
These Cinnamon No-Bake Keto Donut Holes are everything you dream they would be! Not only are they crazy easy to make, but they are sweet, cinnamon-y, and melt in your mouth.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour super finely ground
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol or Swerve can use coconut palm sugar for Paleo
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil solidified
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Erythritol or Swerve can use coconut palm sugar for paleo
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, sea salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Use your hands or 2 forks to work the coconut oil into the dough.
Then, add the almond butter, vanilla, and water. Mix until dough holds together.
Roll the dough into Tablespoon-sized balls and place them on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar topping and return to the baking sheet.
Place in refrigerator to firm up if needed.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Leftovers can be stored, tightly covered in the fridge for up to one week. They can also be frozen up to 2 months.
- While you can use butter instead of coconut oil, we much better prefer the texture with coconut oil over butter.
- For Paleo, replace the Keto Sweetener with Coconut Palm Sugar. This will give them a slightly more caramel/brown sugar type taste.
- For the sweetener, I like to use either Swerve Sweetener or Lakanto Sweetener. These are my 2 favorite Keto sweeteners.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 7g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.6mg