Welp, it’s officially pumpkin season! Today is the first day it’s actually cool outside and my husband is watching football… which reminds me, it’s also hot wing season, yum.
But back to pumpkin, these muffins are tender and moist with all the flavors of fall and can be eaten plain for breakfast, topped with my oh so good cream cheese frosting for an extra treat, or with chocolate chips stirred into the batter! I love versatile recipe.
I hope you get the chance to make them because they’re delicious and we can’t get enough of them in my family!
Pin for later:
- 1¼ C Blanched Almond Flour, Honeyville Brand
- ¾ C Arrowroot Flour
- 1½ Tsp. Baking Powder (Grain Free Recipe)
- ¼ Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1½ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Ginger
- ½ Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cloves
- ¾ C Canned Pumpkin (or make your own)
- 3 Large Eggs
- ½ C Honey or Agave
- 2 Tsp. GF Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the almond flour, arrowroot, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Grease a muffin tin or line with baking cups. Evenly divide batter into muffin tin. The batter barely makes enough so start with filling the cups half full.
- In a small bowl mix together the topping ingredients if using. Evenly sprinkle topping over each muffin.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Cool completely. Frost with my cream cheese frosting if desired (link above)
- Store in fridge for up to 2 days, or freeze