This is one of my go-to recipes if I’m in a time crunch or we have unexpected company. They are super easy and everybody loves them! You can even stir in some chocolate chips if that sort of thing floats your boat 🙂 Yummy!
Flour-less Peanut Butter Cookies - The Easiest Cookies Ever!
A few fun variations: 1) Add ½ C mini dairy free chocolate chips or 2) make a thumbprint in each unbaked cookie, then fill with jelly once cooled.
Serves: 16 -18 cookies
- 1 C Peanut Butter Or Nut Butter Of Choice
- 1 C Granulated Sugar or Sifted Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, works best using a blender but if you have super strong arm muscles you can stir by hand 🙂
- Form dough into 1-inch sized balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes to properly set up.