These peanut butter energy bites have a sweet peanut butter cookie dough flavor that melts in your mouth AND can be made in just one bowl!
I think these little peanut butter energy bites are going to be my downfall. Really, I just can’t stop making and eating them!
Me and the kids have been absolutely STARVING every afternoon when we get home and that’s where these energy bites come in.
They have a sweet peanut butter cookie dough flavor with a texture that melts in your mouth AND I can just mix all of the ingredients up in a bowl with a wooden spoon in like 2 minutes and they are done. Plus, they have protein and fat to keep the kids full until dinner. Best. Recipe. Everrrr.
Pin for later:
Looking for more easy energy bites? Check out my No-Bake Brownie Bites, Keto No-Bake Brownie Bites, or Gluten Free Homemaker’s Chocolate Nut Butter Date Balls!
No-Bake Peanut (or almond) Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter use sunflower seed butter for nut free or any nut butter of choice, but be aware that the taste of these largely depend on the nut butter you choose (use almond butter for low-carb)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar Use Erythritol or Swerve for low-carb
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup Use Lankanto Maple Syrup for low-carb
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips Use Dark Chocolate Chips for low carb
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Clear a space in the freezer for the baking sheet in the freezer and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut palm sugar, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix well. Then, stir in the coconut flour until well incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer to freezer and allow and chill for 20 minutes or until firm, if needed.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1 -2 weeks or can be frozen for 1 -2 months.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
Any links on my site may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them I may make a small commission. Thank you for your support to make this free resource available!