These no-bake keto brownie bites are not only super fast and easy, but they are perfect for snacks, desserts, lunchboxes, or anytime really!
I’ve decided that no-bake desserts – such as these no-bake keto brownie bites and my peanut butter bites – are going to be my new jam. They are A-Mazing! While I love my baked treats as much as the next girl, when you’re a busy mom no-bake treats are a lifesaver. And I have tons of ideas for different energy bite flavors so just get ready!
Not only are these super fast and easy, but they will satisfy the fiercest of chocolate cravings and are perfect for snacks, desserts, lunchboxes, or anytime your kids say they’re hungry – even if they just had a snack and dinner is almost ready. Kids -at least mine anyways- are ALWAYS hungry and these are perfect to keep around the house for them (and mom!) to munch on. Plus, they are full of fat and protein and low in sugar so they will keep your kiddos full for longer, hopefully until dinner 🙂
can these no-bake keto brownie bites be made paleo?
Yes! The only ingredient that’s not Paleo compliant is the erythritol. So to make these grain free and Paleo simply replace the erythritol with Coconut Palm Sugar – however then they will not be Keto.
How many carbs do they have?
As written, these have about 4.6 carbs per ball. However, a reader kindly pointed out that if you exchange the walnuts for pecans the carb count is only 1.68 per ball – YAY! I’ve included the complete nutritional information for both versions below 🙂
Also, you might want to check out my new Keto Breads Cookbook! It has 21 keto bread recipes to satisfy all your carby cravings – but without the gluten, grains, OR dairy and nut free options for each recipe!!!
Keto No-Bake Brownie Bites
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- In the bowl of a food processor add the walnuts and sea salt. Process until walnuts are finely ground.
- Add the cocoa powder, nut butter, vanilla, and Swerve (or sweetener of choice) and process until well combined and batter starts coming together.
- Depending on the thickness of your nut butter you may need to add coconut flour to help bind everything together. If so, add the coconut flour 1 Tbsp. at a time, and process until well combined, until you achieve the right consistency. (if you add too much flour, just add in a splash of non-dairy milk)
- Pulse in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough between the palms of your hand to form small balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10-20 minutes or until firm.
- Store in a sealed baggie or container in the refrigerator.
net carbs: 1.68 ( 7.65g carbs – 2.29g fiber – 3.68 sugar alcohols = 1.68 net carbs each),
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
pin no-bake keto brownie bites for later: