These No-Bake Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Fat Bombs are the perfect gluten free & keto dessert or snack. Plus, you have 2 chocolate coating options to choose from based on how sweet you prefer them and how many carbs you want them to they have!
I wasn’t planning on posting any recipes until after I was finished with my cookbook, but I just couldn’t help myself!!! My daughter and I made these Keto Chocolate Covered Macadamia Cups last week and we absolutely loved them!!! They’re easy to make, don’t require any baking, and are the perfect treat.
We made these with 2 different chocolate coatings and both were great. For the first chocolate coating, we melted Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips with a little coconut oil to drizzle over the nuts. Then, for the second coating we used cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla, and stevia to sweeten them so they would be super low carb – the perfect keto fat bombs. Plus, the second option is great if you don’t have any chocolate chips on hand or don’t want go buy any 🙂
The first coating that uses the chocolate chips is definitely the version my kids preferred because there was more chocolate per cup and it tasted sweeter. But even though the second coating wasn’t as sweet, it was plenty sweet for me. It curbed my chocolate cravings with very little carbs so I preferred the second one, but use whichever one you prefer!
here are the easy steps:
Start by lining a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners and adding 5 or 6 macadamia nuts to each cup.
Then, just drizzle the chocolate coating over the nuts and place in the freezer until set! The white muffin cups have the first chocolate coating (the sweeter version with chocolate chips and coconut oil) and the yellow muffin cups have the second chocolate coating (the keto fat bombs with cocoa powder and coconut oil). Enjoy!!!
pin keto chocolate macadamia fat bombs for later:
Keto Chocolate Macadamia Cups
- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts
Chocolate Coating #1 (sweeter, higher carb version):
- Line a mini muffin tin with 24 muffin cups.
- Evenly divide the macadamia nuts between the muffin cups, around 5 or 6 nuts each.
- Evenly divide the chocolate coating over the nuts (about 1/2 Tbsp. of chocolate coating #1 and 1 Tbsp. of chocolate coating #2).
Chocolate Coating #1:
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwaveable-safe bowl. Heat for 45 seconds then stir. Heat for 20 seconds then stir again. Repeat heating in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate chips are completely melted. If you prefer not to use a microwave, heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a bowl of boiling water, being careful that the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Stir continuously until melted.
Chocolate Coating #2:
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
Any links on my site may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them I may receive a small commission. Thank you for your support to keep this free resource available!