I don’t know about you, but I LOVE cookie dough! These bite-sized treats are super easy and will cure any cookie dough craving in a hurry!
Not only do these taste indulgent and delicious, but you can sit down in front of the TV with this cookie dough without all the guilt because they are high in protein, grain free, egg free, and sweetened with natural sweeteners. Plus, the kids love them too! They’re great for an after school snack or to send in their lunchboxes for a sweet treat 🙂
Pin for later:
*HERE’s my grain free baked chocolate chip cookie recipe, it’s super yummy too 🙂
- 1 C Blanched Almond Flour
- ¼ Tsp. Sea Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Baking Soda (for taste)
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Palm Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Refined Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Dairy Free Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, salt, baking soda, & coconut palm sugar.
- Stir in the honey, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into bite-sized balls and place on the baking sheet. Transfer to the fridge until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Since it’s finally starting to get warm, here are some yummy spring and summer recipes for ya! On some of my older recipes the pictures are small and not so great, but the recipes are still tasty 🙂
Chocolate Pudding (with avocado!)
Biscuits (for strawberry short cakes!)
and last but not least, Paleo Lemon Bars or Creamy Vegan Lemon Bars!!!