This Gluten Free & Paleo Beef & Broccoli recipe has fresh crisp-tender broccoli, marinated and perfectly cooked steak, and a rich and flavorful sauce.
Gluten Free And Paleo Beef And Broccoli
This is a super tasty Beef and Broccoli Take-Out Fake-Out recipe that can be on the table in no time! It’s a great recipe when you are craving Chinese food but don’t want to go out (if there’s a gluten free Chinese place near you that is… which there aren’t a lot of!) and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It’s quick, easy, healthy, and extremely flavorful – exactly what I look for on a busy weeknight 🙂
Some beef and broccoli recipes are totally bland and soggy, but this recipe is made with fresh crisp-tender broccoli, marinated and perfectly cooked flank or sirloin steak, and an extremely flavorful sauce. Also, we like our beef and broccoli with a hint of sweet – that’s just how we roll- but if you prefer, you can certainly leave out the coconut palm sugar 🙂
A lot of times we eat this recipe as-is, but it can also be served with cauliflower rice, quinoa (shown above), or rice. So good!
Craving more? You may also like my Paleo And Keto Baked Sweet And Sour Chicken and My PCOS Kitchen’s Paleo Fried Chicken Recipe!
Paleo Beef And Broccoli
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 1 1/2 - 2 Lb. Flat Iron or Sirloin Steak cut into 1/4-inch bite-sized strips
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos for Paleo or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 6-7 C Chopped Broccoli Florets about 2 medium-sized heads of broccoli
- 5 Cloves Garlic peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil + 2 tsp. if needed
- Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Place meat in a large bowl along with rice vinegar and coconut aminos. Toss to combine. Allow to marinade for 10 minutes or up to one hour.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot halfway full of water, bring to boil. Add the broccoli florets and boil 2 - 3 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce: Whisk all sauce ingredients together until combined in a large bowl and set aside.
- Once steak has finished marinating, melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add meat in a single layer. Do not overcrowd pan, cook in batches if needed. Cook until bottom is browned, then flip over and cook until just cooked through, about 3 or 4 minutes. Set meat aside. Note- If your pan is burned on the bottom like mine was, rinse it out with room temperature water and scrub out all the burned pieces. Return pan to heat and add 2 tsp. coconut oil.
- Add the garlic to skillet and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the sauce, broccoli, and meat, Stir to combine.
- Continue stirring for 1-2 more minutes, or until sauce comes to a simmer and thickens.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
Pin Beef And Broccoli For Later