These Cinnamon No-Bake Keto Donut Holes are everything you dream they would be! Not only are they crazy easy to make, but they are sweet, cinnamon-y, and melt in your mouth.
Cinnamon No-Bake Vegan And Keto Donut Holes
As many of you know, no-bake treats are my absolute favorite snacks and desserts!!! They are just so incredibly fast and easy to make and very portable for school lunches. Many times when my kids get home from school they’ve already raided the fridge and aren’t even hungry by the time I get a snack made! But since these keto donut holes are made within 5 minutes, they’re perfect for after school.
Also, I don’t have to wait 15 minutes for them to bake before I know if they’re good or not or how the texture turned out. I’m like an evil scientist with my mixing bowl adding ingredients and tasting and adding… until I get them exactly perfect. Feel free to taste these as you go and adjust them to your liking and sweetness level.
Can I Use Butter Instead Of Coconut Oil?
You can use butter in place of the coconut oil, but when taste testing them side-by-side my entire family preferred the coconut oil . Surprising right!?! I thought for sure we would like the butter version better. The coconut oil donut holes, though, just had a better texture.
The ones made with butter were slightly softer and were lacking that bread-y texture, if that makes any since. Especially because they’re not even baked! Don’t get me wrong, the butter version was good but the coconut oil version had more substance, texture, and they seem to just melt in your mouth more 🙂 Uhm, yeah I’ll take that one thank you!!!
I hope you love them as much as we do. Let me know what you think in the comment section below 🙂
Cinnamon No-Bake Keto Donut Holes
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 1 Tbsp. Erythritol or Swerve can use coconut palm sugar for paleo
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, sea salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Use your hands or 2 forks to work the coconut oil into the dough.
- Then, add the almond butter, vanilla, and water. Mix until dough holds together.
- Roll the dough into Tablespoon-sized balls and place on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar topping and return to baking sheet.
- Place in refrigerator to firm up if needed.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
Pin Vegan And Keto Donut Holes For Later: