*This is a re-post, but the recipe is slightly revised. I am working on a grain and refined sugar free version.
I had kind of forgotten about this poppyseed bundt cake until my sister-in-law was here last week and made it to take to our family dinner. I suddenly remembered how delicious it was and just had to make a gluten and dairy free one for us!
It may look like just an ordinary cake, but it’s really moist, flavorful, and always a favorite! No one can even tell the difference between my allergy-friendly version and the original. I also love that this cake is so easy- It’s a win win!
Poppyseed Bundt Cake
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 1 Box Betty Crockers Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 6- oz. Container SO Delicious Vanilla Yogurt Greek Style
- 1/2 C Sherry Cooking Wine usually on the aisle with the vinegar
- 1/2 C Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Poppyseeds
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tsp. vanilla gluten free
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together using a hand held or stand mixer until well combined.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking oil and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until browned.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.
this post is linked to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday