These no bake gluten free brownie bites are a perfect chocolate fix. They’re fast, taste like a perfect little brownie in a ball, and are also Paleo!
*See also my No-Bake Keto Brownie Bites recipe!!!
Sometimes you just need a chocolate fix. As in right now, I need chocolate at this very moment or I’m going to die kind of chocolate fix.
If this ever happens to you like it happens to me, I have you covered! These no-bake brownie bites are your perfect chocolate fix for your “I need chocolate now” kind of days. They can be made in less than 5 minutes and taste like a perfect little brownie in a ball. Basically, if you took a brownie and wadded it into a bite-sized ball, that’s what these taste like – but without the eggs, flour, and baking! I hope you get a chance to try them because they’re pretty amazing!
Here’s a short video of me making them:
Pin for later:
No-Bake Brownie Bites
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 1 C Walnuts
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 C Medjool Dates I used 15
- 1/4 C Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 1/3 C Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Add walnuts and salt to the bowl of food processor and mix until walnuts are finely ground.
- Add the dates, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Mix well until everything is combined. Add water as needed to make the mixture stick together, I use 1 Tbsp.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse two or three times to combine.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a spatula, transfer the mixture to a bowl. Using your hands, roll into small, round balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in fridge for approximately 15 minutes, or until brownie bites have firmed up a bit.
- Roll in cocoa powder or shredded coconut if desired to be pretty 🙂
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.