We LOVE this recipe! I always have this homemade ranch dressing in my fridge and I promise you – it’s better than anything you will every buy at the store! It can also easily be converted to a ranch dressing recipe by thinning out with filtered water. I find that when I thin it out with dairy free milk it effects the flavor, but water works like a charm 🙂
A lot of the dairy free or Paleo ranch dressings I’ve tried are good but have an “off” taste. But I can assure you that this dressing has no “off” taste and is perfectly ranch-y (if that’s a word!). I’m sure it will become a staple in your home like it is in mine. I make a double batch of this every single week and we simply can’t go without it 🙂
Paleo & whole30 Ranch Dressing/Dip
Any links on this site may be affilate links. If you purchase anything through them, your cost will remain the same, but I may make a small comission. Thank you for your support!
- 3/4 C Homemade Mayonnaise or Veganaisse for Vegan
- 1/4 C Coconut Cream I recommend Thai Kitchen brand or Sprouts brand because some brands have a funny aftertaste
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder or to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dried Parsley or 4 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Dill
- 1 1/2 tsp. Distilled White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Filtered Water as needed to thin
- Combine all ingredients except the water in a medium-sized container with a lid and mix together gently. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. Then, add filtered water as needed to thin.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information is approximate and may vary.